From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of j Bron
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 9:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Linked In With Jaws

I've been trying with Linkedon for ages and still can't figure it out.  I
need it as a tool but I can't figure it out.  I'm on a few of their
professional lists and sometimes have a hard time accessing the articles
that come through.  I also haven't a clue about how to post.  Any tips and
instruction you get on using Linkedon please share!  Judith