From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Waqas Chauhdry
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 7:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Linked In With Jaws

It is reasonably accessible and usable with Jaws. You will need to spend
some time to familiarise yourself with its lay out. I must however admit
that I do not get the opportunity to spend a great deal of time there.

You can navigate between headings by pressing "h" Features such as sending
invites, messages and accepting invitations work fine with Jaws. Also, you
can set up e-mail alerts to notify you when someone sends you a message or
wishes to connect with you.

Very Best Regards

Waqas