Hi I am using outlook 2010 for my email.

Most times when I am reading an email and I want to close the email I am
reading to go to another  email it will close just fine by hitting escape .
However some times for no apparent reason I can not close an email. I try
escape severl times and alt left arrow  but to no avail. The only way I have
found to  close the  currently open email when this  happens is to simpley
hit Alt F4 which closes outlook all together and I have to re open it.

Not a majour problem but does not seem like that should happen.

Any ideas?

 Thanks

Robert