I need to find the setting for the  preview pain  and it seems  like outlook
will open an email without my prompting it.I do not know if that is the case
but that is what it seems like to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Guerra Access Technology Training
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Exiting an email in outlook 2010

Dou you have the Preview paine on, and have you initially opened the email?

Respectfully,

Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
An Authorized state of Minnesota Vendor for Technology Training

Call Guerra Access Technology Training LLC guerra Access Technology Training
LLC Visit Guerra Access Technology Training on the Web