I would assume you could get the process started by using Narrato which, in
Windows 8.1, is supposed to be easier to work with than in previous versions of
Windows.r

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 11:59 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows 8.1 computer. I am going to have one givento
me in two weeks.

Thank you for a more in-depth description of the process. Imagine me wondering
how I would navigate to a web page, download a file to give my tablet speech
without having any in the first place. If I could do that myself then you folks
would be looking for another JAWS list because it would be of no further use to
me.

So my thoughts that there would be no way at all a blind person could do it
themselves is basicly confirmed. I figure you have to place an ILM key on it as
well, he stated hoping for confirmation on that as well.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a
simpler system that worked perfectly.