What about Winpe, shouldn't help?
Tis is problem of all backuping SW, based on unix etc. because you can't
reload orca there.

 Kind Regards / Mit
 freundlichen Grüßen /
 Üdvözlettel / S
 pozdravem:

 Marek DURILA                                                  (Embedded
 Nordic HC coordinator                                       image moved
                                                                to file:
                                                           pic38513.gif)

      Delivery Center      616 00, Brno
      Central Europe       Technicka 21
         Brno SITE         Czech Republic

 (Embedded image moved to
    file: pic11107.gif)    Phone: 420-53341-7092
                           Mobile:
                           E-mail: marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com

    IBM Global Services
   Delivery Center Czech