From: "anna vimini"
<an...@etown.net>

To:
<jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>

Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 11:53 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] McAfee internet security suite

I do not know if this question is allowed on the list but I am going to
ask anyway.
Is their anyone on the list using McAfee internet security suite version
13.6 build 13.6.1248
I need to know when the last time the program, personal fire wall and
the anti-spam updated?
BECAUSE i  seem to be only getting updates for the virus definitions,
spyware definitions and site advisory
so could some one on the list please tell me when the last time their
program updated, personal firewall and the anti-spam updated?
because I have just payed for a new subscription on the first of January
and those three that I have listed above have not updated yet.
the last time they updated was in October.
you can either send me an answer on the list or email me directly .
thanks in advance