Same thing here with Mcafee totle protection.
This is just a different way of doing the same thing.
it will worn you if you go to a dangerous site.

-----Original Message----- From: anna vimini Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 2:42 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: [JAWS-Users] McAfee internet security suite
Hi all using McAfee internet security suite 13.6
build 13.6.1599
all of a sudden my site advisor switched to web advisor and the tool bar for site advisor is missing from internet explorer and when I checked the add-ons the add - ons for McAfee internet security suite was also missing does any one know what is going on? and what I can do to fix the problem