it is not accessible and when I got it install their own browser

-----Original Message----- From: Steve
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 2:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] anti virus

Maybe you don't have a virus; your malware, if you have any, could be
something else.

Try running AdwCleaner.  Each time you want to run it, you need to
re-download it as it doesn't install on your computer.

It is totally accessible, and will identify tons of stuff.

It will put them in categorized lists that you can browse.  Uncheck anything
you don't want it to remove.

You will probably have eight tabs or so of stuff--things it finds for each
browser, files, programs, registry entries, etc.

https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/

It is completely accessible with any screen reader I've tried with it.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: Holger Fiallo