and when exactly do we use the jaws cursor?

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Robbins
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 4:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] hitman pro

No, you need to finish installing and running the program. You may need to use your jaws cursor some to do this but tab around and use the jaws cursor and you will find different things that need to be answered and then you click on the next button and just keep following the prompts it will take you through it

Best,
Alan