did so and no. That is the download of IE?

-----Original Message----- From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 3:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE 11

Try pressing alt plus n to see if that brings it up.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
luc...@ct.metrocast.net

Blaise Pascal

On 2/17/2015 3:12 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:
Hi, all
When I go to a web page and put my email and password for audible it ask me if I want to save it. I can not find the yes. Even when I use the jaws curser. Help. Using window seven, jaws 15 and IE 11. Also looking for antivirus that is accessible to jaws. I do not mind paying for it. It need to remove malware.

Holger Fiallo

Holger Fiallo