From: david
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:19 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Creating A Gmail Account

hello there;
perhaps your password doesn't meet the requirements.
or, perhaps the username/loggin name is already taken.

  Choose a Password. Gmail requires that your password               be at
least 8 characters long, and can be any combination of lower
 and/or uppercase letters, numbers, or symbols that you choose. You will
need to enter your password every time you log into your account,
so               make sure you choose a password that you can remember
easily!

If you are unsure of how to create a secure               password, click on
Password Strength to the right of the Password box               for more
information.

 As you type in your password, Gmail will measure its strength. The
stronger your password is, the more difficult it is for
 someone else to guess, and the safer your email account is!