Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 5:14 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Creating A Gmail Account

Hi All,

I'm sorry if this message has already been posted but, I didn't get it at my
end so, I'm re-sending.  I've been trying for the last 3 hours to create a
Gmail email account.  I click on the, Sign In link, then go to, Create An
Account.  I enter my name, what I want my email to be, password / verified
password, birthday, did not put in a mobile number, checked the box to
accept the terms, & entered the solved Captcha by webvisum.  But, when I
press the next button I'm taken right back to the top of the, Create
Account, page.  The password fields are empty so, I create a new password &
verify it but, after making sure that all the information is inserted
correctly & solve another captcha & press spacebar on the next button it all
starts all over again!  I'm running XP, Outlook Express, Firefox 35.0.1, &
Jaws13.  What am I doing wrong?!  All help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks much
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.