From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] regarding iTunes update of 12.1.1.4

I need what hair I have left, lol!
I, however, managed to sync music to my phone using instructions from
another lister, I think he's on here, if not, it was from the blind tech
list; however, the issue I had was I wanted to sync a few songs, and not the
entire library.  Now I have 900 songs on my phone lol.
If someone can provide steps using jaws how to sync a few songs at a time
and not the entire library, that would be nice.
Thank you.

 "Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure,
loyalty and persistence." Colin Powell