The first menu you got was from your home screen, and the second is after you navigate to one or mor pages from the home page. Hence the Back and Forward buttons, so you can navigate back and forth from one page to the other.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: leonard morris
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 2:14 PM
To: jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] problem with the application information in IE11

I am using Jaws v16 latest and IE11. I have a problem with the
application key.

When I use the application key in IE11 the menu should show the
following information:

Open
Open in new tab
Open in new window
Save target as...
Print target
Cut
Copy
Copy shortcut
Paste
E-mail with Windows Live
Translate with Bing
All Accelerators
Inspect element
Add to favorites...
Send to OneNote
Properties

I often will get the following information with the application key in
IE11 and I would like to consistently get the menu information shown
above in this text and not the following information.

Back
Search using copied text Ctrl+Shift+L
Save background as...
Set as background