From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Pinky
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 12:19 PM
To: JAWS-Users-List 2
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How to get to menu on Outlook 2010

Hi Guys,

I am using Outlook 2010. When a person is entering a person new person name
and email address how do you save and close the screen so the information
will be saved in the address book. I use the alt+h then arrowed down until I
hear save and close.  Is this the easiest way or is there another way.

Thanks for any help on this.

Ed