Hi,

I use www.youtube-mp3.org and it is completely accessible.  All you
need to do is copy the URL of the video or whatever on youtube you
want to convert and paste it into the edit box on www.youtube-mp3.org
and it will convert it so you can download it to your computer.  I
used it to get some of the songs my husband and I wanted for our
wedding reception that we didn't already have.

thanks,

Dacia