Don't click on copy to clipboard. That just copies your same URL back to your clipboard. There won't be a download button. There's a link that says: "Right-click here and 'Save link as...'". So you right click there and select, "save link as". The name of your file will populate the name field and you just click download and your browser puts it where ever you have it set to save your downloads. Farther down the page there's also a "I want video file button", I assume to get the video instead of just the MP3.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Lee
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 11:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] online youtube downloader/converter

nope I paste the youtube URL submit it, then wait a few, then a secondary
URL popsup I click on the link to save the secondary URL to clip board and
I'm returned to paste URL then submit I submit then the youtube video I want
starts playing, no download button !

-----Original Message----- From: Stan Bobbitt