I've got the same problem on both my work and personal laptops.  The only
difference is that I am running Windows7.  The problem also existed for me
when I was running JAWS14.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of jim rawls
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 1:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook 2010 isn't reading emails correctly.

I hope this is a jaws issue, but if it isn't, I'll contact Microsoft.

When I open an email, it starts reading at the end of the message. I can
arrow up to the top and read it that way,, but that's annoying. I have
outlook to read automatically, but it sure isn't doing that. I have outlook
2010, of course, 'W8.1 and jaws 16. Is there a fix for this problem? Jim