In case this is important to anyone other than me, the latest Jaws update still
cannot read hidden text in Word. Yes, I reported it to FS back in December, but
it was not addressed. This makes version 16 still useless to me, as I need to
read hidden text. Sticking with version 15. I don’t like paying for something
that ends up being broken and is of no use. Feels like wasting my money. Kind
of like betting on horses at the track and hoping for a winner. lol.

Jean