From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 9:45 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Google Chrome

Why are some list members so infatuated with Google Chrome?  It still has
serious compatibility issues with JAWS, and I don't understand why these
members insist on using it anyway.  I realize that IE has its problems, but
could someone explain how Chrome is superior to Firefox?  Firefox also has
its pecadillos, but for the most part, it is very accessible with JAWS, and
I am now relying on it more frequently when I encounter web pages that IE 8
can no longer access.  What's the deal?

Gerald