I have no idea of the chrome version, but jaws 12, vista

-----Original Message----- From: Dave Carlson
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 9:37 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Versions of Google Chrome and JAWS

Tom,

What version of JAWS and what version of Google Chrome are you using? Also
your Operating System? That information     could help the list in case some
of the dinosaurs like me need to update.

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, Musician, and pioneer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <tclar...@gmail.com>