From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of valiant8086
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 4:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] dropbox 3.4.3

Hi.
It could be that you accidentally closed the program by the way you exited
the speakDropbox menu. You can re launch it from the short cut in your start
menu (it's just called speakDropbox).

Other than that, my recommendation is that you do away with the notification
chevron thing entirely, do that by setting it to always show all
notifications in the notification area. You can find how to get to the
notification area customizations that you need for that in another message
that someone posted to this thread.

To summarize, one of two things happened.

1. You closed speakDropbox
2. your computer decided to hide the speakDropbox icon.

Btw, if you need to verify if it just got closed, try to get it to speak the
dropbox status using the speak dropbox status hotkey (alt+windows+d by
default). Alt+windows+m will open the speakDropbox menu (if it can find it),
but if that icon is hidden from you, speakDropbox won't be able to find its
own icon either.

I probably should mention all this in the troubleshooting section of the
documentation, I actually don't know why I didn't.

Cheers, Sent with Thunderbird 31.3.0 portable On 4/27/2015 4:39 PM, leonard