From: "Fred Adams" <hamsh...@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows Explorer Locks

I believe I am having the same problem.  Jaws will suddenly state that
windows explorer has stopped working.  SometimesI can get it working again
but much of the time I have to reboot.  I am thinking of unstalling IE 11
and going back to IE 10 and maybe try reinstalling Ie 11 later.  Can
someone tell me if I uninstall Ie 11 will I automatically go back to IE 10?
I think so but I want to be sure.