From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Boyd
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 4:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] looking for a program to find and get rid
ofWindows errors

Alan,

SFC /Scannow will detect and fix most corrupted windows files, but depending

on just how corupted your operating system is, it can also report at the end

of the scan that there were corupted files detected that could not be
repaired, and  that you should try  using a recovery method or just
reinstall Windows. Most people do not see this message however.

Mike
mike....@outlook.com