I will definitely let you guys know how I do with it. I'm also considering
downloading a free antivirus, but not sure which one. That way, if I have
problems with McAfee I still have one on it. Any recommendations as to which
one is the best? Especially in terms of accessibility.
Thanks,
Dacia

Sent from my iPhone