Mcafee total protection works very well with jaws 16.
I am using it on windows 7, 64bit, and windows 8.1, works great...

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Arrabito
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2015 11:48 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] anti-virus program with JFW

Hi all,

I would like to find out which anti-virus program works best with JFW V. 16.
I am presently using Symantec on a Windows 7 64-bit Del. I believe my sticky
control key problem with JFW might be due to my use of Symantec so I want to
try a different anti-virus program to determine if the JFW problem can be
resolved. Thanks.

Cheers,

Rob