From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Sharon Gosling
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 11:45 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Dropbox Question

I think the problem is not with Dropbox but with your Autoplay settings for
the various content.
Type Autoplay into the search box in the start menu or get there however it
works on Windows 8.
For each type of content you can set what you want autoplay to do.  Import
to Dropbox is just one of the choices and probably is what is chosen in your
autoplay settings. For all video and audio formats I mostly have mine set to
"ask me every time".  This causes the autoplay menu to appear whenever I
insert any media into the computer.
For various DVD and CD formats you might wish to choose to have it begin
playing in various programs that you can choose.
The autoplay settings are easy to navigate. Tab to the media types and use
the arrows to choose your preference. Then choose Save.

HTH,
Sherrie Gosling