From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Ann Marie Medlar
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 8:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows pop up warning message XP

Hi all,
I keep getting this annoying pop up message pasted below.
Using Jaws 15 and XP.
 Hardware Installation
graphic 132  The software you are installing for this hardware:
Non-Plug and Play Drivers
has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with
Windows XP. (Tell me why this testing is important.) Continuing your
installation of this software may impair or destabilize the correct
operation of your system either immediately or in the future. Microsoft
strongly recommends that you stop this installation now and contact the
hardware vendor for software that has passed Windows Logo testing.
Continue Anyway STOP Installation
Anyone know what I might do?