I get that too, there's a link past those 3 links that stattes if your having
trouble downloading, to click here

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wayne smith
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 5:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] adobe flash player

  Interesting-I just got a notice to update my Adobe Flash and clicked on
  Install now and then I tabbed and unchecked Chrome and the toolbar then I
  used to get either next or download now but I got a list that only read step
  1 step 2 and step with links and nothing worked after that.  For me it was
  less friendly than in the past.  I am still using JAWS 14, could that be an
  issue?

  Wayne