Adobe has made the update process far more efficient than in the past, requiring just a couple of screens. The optional Google offers are on the initial screen. Passing on to the install process is a one click process. But the download/install process did not give feedback. Fortunately, the handy little "read screen" hot key insert/B told me that the install was complete. I hit enter to finish and that was that. Much better than past iterations.

On 6/17/2015 7:44 PM, Kevin Lee wrote:
not sure, I got the same thing but it installed fine for me. I don't think I did anything special.

-----Original Message----- From: wayne smith
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 3:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] adobe flash player

Interesting-I just got a notice to update my Adobe Flash and clicked on
Install now and then I tabbed and unchecked Chrome and the toolbar then I
used to get either next or download now but I got a list that only read step 1 step 2 and step with links and nothing worked after that. For me it was less friendly than in the past. I am still using JAWS 14, could that be an
issue?

Wayne