no problem, and i’m glad i could help. If you have not yet, press alt+enter on
the executable file itself to modified the preferences for the properties to
run it  as an administrator. If you weren't aware once this modification has
been made, executing any shortcut from your taskbar or your desktop will
automatically run that specific file as an administrator.
hope your doing wonderful, and always remember to make today the best day of
your life, then do it again tomorrow.
What's your Twitter handle? I'd be delighted to connect with you over there. If
you want feel free to follow me, i’m @Creepyblindy
<http://twitter.com/creepyblindy/>
best regards,
Michael Babcock