Hey, whatever works! LOL.
Try this, highlight  the executable file, and right click on it! Shift plus F10
should allow you to reliably right-click on the file.  then  down Arrow to the
option that says"run as administrator". Press return and you may be prompted
for your administrator password or, permission to allow this application to run
as an administrative. Enter your password or press alt plus Y, Note, if alt
plus why doesn't work, tab to the yes button then press return.
This should allow the application to run correctly.
If this works, let us know please.
I'll then provide you step-by-step directions for allowing the executable to
always run as administrator.
Keep being awesome
Michael