Hi, Sometimes after the Control + 3 keystroke, I have to maximize the window. Then tabbing once gives me my list of WLM contacts. Mitch

-----Original Message----- From: Janie Degenshein
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 8:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Finding Contact List

Just use     control 3
and then use control 1 to return to the in box

-----Original Message----- From: Pauline Dalton
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 10:32 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Finding Contact List

Hello Everyone,

Using Jaws16, and Windows 8.1, can someone please tell me how to find and read
my list of contacts?
While I know how to add a new contact, I cannot seem to read my list of
contacts in Windows Live Mail.

Thanks for your help.

Pauline

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
President National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Technology Division
jdege...@comcast.net