Using Word web pro with no problems. Give it a try, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

-----Original Message----- From: George Martinez CPA
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 10:51 AM
To: JAWS USERS
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Accessible dictionary

Most dictionaries I have seen in the past all present words & definitions in
graphic format.  Is there an accessible dictionary out there without having
to use the JAWS cursor?
I will purchase a membership to one if that is what it takes.

 _____

"If I continue to do the same things I have always done and am believing for
change in my life. That is a form of "insanity!"
 _____

George A Martinez CPA, PC
12231 North 50th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85304-2215