To:
<jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2015 12:03 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws not reading numbers correctly in Thunderbire whenI type them

block quote
Hi all,
does anyone know how I can get jaws to read this number correctly when I type it in Thunderbird?
for example: Kb 3035583
it is just reading the numbers as single numbers instead of reading it like this:
Three million thirty five thousand five hundred eighty three
The numbers read right when someone sends me an email but when I type them my self in Thunderbird it just reads the number as single digits
Thanks in advance

block quote end