Welcome. I had not gotten to your post - been on and off list all day, since it's my birthday. Glad your problem is fixed, that's the main thing.

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford.

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "anna vimini" <an...@etown.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2015 4:47 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws not reading numbers correctly in thunderbird whenI type them

 Hi Carolyn,
It is okay I fixed my problem , you must have not read my next post because I wrote back and told the list why my Jaws was not reading numbers correctly in Thunderbird it was because I forgot to put the commas in so jaws could read the number correctly
Thanks anyway for your suggestion.
Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws not reading numbers correctly in Thunderbire whenI type them You hit Insert V and go into JAWS verbosity. The best settings are to set by synthesizer.