I'm not sure that he charges for updating Leasey, though. I believe he mentions that updates are and will remain free after the purchase. FS do support Leasey where they can, so at least he has an ongoing arrangement/relationship with therm. (Jonathan has interviewed Brian on the FSCast two or three times about Leasey.) Leasey will not be developed to support NVDA, as Brian makes clear on his site, mainly because of licensing issues; also there are philosophical differences underlying how Leasey works and how NVDA operartes. (NVDA reads the screen; Leasey interprets it.)

-----Original Message----- From: Baracco, Andrew W
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 8:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Leasey with JAWS

Keep in mind that because Leasey is based on JAWS scripts, whenever
there is a major JAWS upgrade the program will be broken until he
updates it. This can also happen if the programs that it supports are
upgraded, such as a new version of MS Word, etc. I believe that he
charges for periodic updates, so this will be another ongoing expense.

Andy