Hi,

I’m using a Focus 14 Blue with an iPhone, and its serial no. is 5.71, so has
itself been updated to take advantage of Power 123 feature. I also have it
already Bluetooth-paired with an iPhone, where it has worked previously (and
will work again, O think) with a laptop. Now, this PC is not itself
Bluetooth-enabled. Using JAWS16 on this PC. What do I do to make it accept USB
while iPhone accepts Bluetooth? So far, the 1-2-3-+power button doesn’t change
from one to the other, but rather from the one I’m using to the Focus status
line. I tried the suggestion of setting it up in Bluetooth on my PC, but, thus
far, it hasn’t worked. The PC is Windows7, and, as I said, does not itself have
Bluetooth (if that’s relevant)? While connected to USB the display will read
off the iPhone screen, or, the JAWS screen, but not alternating with the
power123 switch between one and the other. Do I need to download the power123
firmware update, again, for this new computer? Even though the display already
has the firmware in it?