Got it working now, but in my view the procedure wasn't explained well enough either on the FS Web site or the FSCast #90 or whichever episode that introduced JAWS Focus Blue users to it.

-----Original Message----- From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 3:51 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Power 1 2 3 on a 'new' computer?

Hi,

I’m using a Focus 14 Blue with an iPhone, and its serial no. is 5.71, so has itself been updated to take advantage of Power 123 feature. I also have it already Bluetooth-paired with an iPhone, where it has worked previously (and will work again, O think) with a laptop. Now, this PC is not itself Bluetooth-enabled. Using JAWS16 on this PC. What do I do to make it accept USB while iPhone accepts Bluetooth? So far, the 1-2-3-+power button doesn’t change from one to the other, but rather from the one I’m using to the Focus status line. I tried the suggestion of setting it up in Bluetooth on my PC, but, thus far, it hasn’t worked. The PC is Windows7, and, as I said, does not itself have Bluetooth (if that’s relevant)? While connected to USB the display will read off the iPhone screen, or, the JAWS screen, but not alternating with the power123 switch between one and the other. Do I need to download the power123 firmware update, again, for this new computer? Even though the display already has the firmware in it?