Just a thought. Kim Komando recommends using a standard user profile for your regular one. It is safer since no software can be slipped onto your PC since doing so requires the administrator password to be entered. This is much safer than using an administrative profile for your regular work. I am a super cautious computer user and have both Vipre and Webroot Security on my Win 7 laptop. Another tip of hers I followed is to turn off Flash in IE and Firefox. Flash has to request permission to run and it is very seldom necessary.
Sherrie Gosling

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 11:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] setting user as Administrator

I'm using windows 7 pro!
if you know how to do it from win 7 pro it would be good.
I found the corrupt profile the profiles are not in column order

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Boyd
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 8:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi Kevin,

If you are running Windows 8.1, tAdding a enew user has to be done by
selecting Settings from the charms bar, then Change PC Settings. Now select
Accounts, and then Other Accounts. Select Add and follow the prompts to
create your new account.

To make the new account the administrator, highlight the account name, and
change the account type from the account type drop down menu.

To remove the old account, highlight the account that you want to remove,
then tab around until you find the Remove button and click this.

All of these steps are done from the Other Accounts window found through the
settings charm as described above. If you have any other questions, just
post them, hth.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: kevin lee