These links that you have posted all refer to Windows Media Center, not Windows Media Player. Windows Media Center, capable of playing DVD's and streaming television, was last seen in Windows 7, and has not been a part of Windows 8 nor 8.1. It has been available as an add on for these operating systems, but at an additional price which as I remember, was not cheap. Windows Media Player is still around, and I believe it will remain in Windows 10.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Pablo Morales
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 6:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FS windows 10 upgrade info

Yes, I was talking about edge, and about windows media player.
You can research on google, There are a lot of information about Windows media player on windows 10. Here I am pasting some These are some links that I found about this topic.
http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/2/8536141/microsoft-windows-media-center-killed-off

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2015/01/25/windows-10-vs-windows-7-what-you-need-to-know/

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-alternatives-windows-media-center-windows-10/