Hi folks,
When composing a new email in WLM, I start by entering the name of the
recipient in the “To” field and then, after filling in multiple names in the
BCC field and pressing control+enter to send the email, it  brings up the ,
“check names box”. Then, one by one, it says “no match can be found for any of
the names that I just put in. It goes on to say, “ check the contact list to
make sure that the information is correct and try again.
I have checked every single name and email address in my list and they are all
correct in their entirety.
What is more odd, is that if I only enter one name at a time in the BCC field,
it recognizes it fine and even repeats the name and email address!
Please, any suggestions or feedback would help a great deal.

Thanks
Marie J