guys, upgrade through windows update and you'll get narrator as soon
as the windows 10 setup screen launches. I use bootcamp on my late
2012 iMac, intel core i5, 1 TB hard rive, 8 GB RAM. it worked fine.
restarted four times, and I got speech. not right away, their was
notable delay from when I pressed windows+enter, to when windows 10
setup was announced. waiting for official bootcamp drivers so my
volume controls work, other than that, when without a hitch; you can
get rid of the windows.old folder by doing a disk cleanup and
scrolling down to delete operating system files.. I'll keep it because
when I called the microsoft disability answer desk and asked about
windows 10 ultimate, they said it wasn't hurt yet, implying that it
will come out in the future. so, is the downgrade process just as
smooth and the upgrade process?
Daniel