From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of jim
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 4:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Successful windows 10 upgrade

I just completed my third update to windows ten, this time  on our w_8.1 laptop.
I used the Microsoft media tool.
I first reserved windows, this morning on our laptop.
I then ran the F S windows tool for preparing for windows 10.
Next I downloaded the media tool from Microsoft.
I went to my download folder,  and ran the media tool.
I chose, update this computer, from the media tool.
I had speech all the way through until it was done and loaded the windows 10
system.
I tried narrator, but it would not see the next button at that time until
windows 10 had been totally installed.
I pressed the next button.
I Chose express settings.
I press the next button, and I waited until the desktop with windows 10 loaded.
this installation was super smooth.
I uninstalled and reinstalled Jaws, did the same with my Mcafee, all is good.
I then customized the system and checked for new updates.

an answer for another post about the windows.old folder.
I think we have to wait the 30 days before we can totally remove the
windows.old folder.
Microsoft wants to give everyone the chance to go back to their previous
version if they wish to go back after 30 days.
I’m tired now, time for more coffee...ahahahhahahah

Jim

A Ballast for My Soul

Life is like a stormy sea
That tosses to and fro,
But God's Word will ever be
A ballast for my soul.

By its truth I'll be held fast
Till I reach heaven's shore
Where I will be home at last
And sail life's sea no more!

author: Perry Boardman

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
First College football Playoff National champions!!!

GO BUCKS!!!