From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 12:29
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] new recording on one drive

I'm sorry I was vague. I went into the link that was in his e-mail. I just
arrowed through headings. When I found storm, I hit enter. I might have
arrowed more and clicked again on storm. Yiou could say, I sort of did it
blind, so am unable to provide a clear cut numbered way, the way I like to
receive directions. You have a good day too.

You know that song ?Stumbling in?" I guess that is how I navigated, so was
not clear in instructions.

Best from,

Carolyn