From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2015 11:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] new recording on one drive

Has anyone successfully downloaded this file? I do not find it, I clicked on
the link in the email, then pressed Insert + F 7, but theere was no link to
download any audio file. I then went back to the original One Drive page,
and again found no audio file to download. I did click on the "Windows 10
Stuff" thing, and it did open another page, but no results.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net