From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of jim
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 06:21
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] new recording on one drive

Hi Mike,
here is the link below.
I did remove it for a time, some people said that they could here only
through one speaker.
When I play it in iTunes, it comes through both speakers.
I have tested it on other computers as well.
I recorded this on a handheld tape recorder, it did a nice job recording the
powerful thunder and rain and wind of this storm.
here is the link...

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=109032A085BB3CE2!130&authkey=!AOrgD5Lm
Qr72KPA&ithint=folder%2ctxt

You do not have to log-in or create any accounts to download from this
folder.
I will be adding things as we go along.
Not all of these items are computer related.
check out my own poems on heaven and on spring is here...