From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 8:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [JAWS-Users] Another Warning About Installing
CCleaner

Hi Gerald,

Anyone who is concerned about unintentionally installing promotional
software may be interested in trying Unchecky.

http://unchecky.com/

It runs in the background as a service and monitors for recognized
installers.  It then automatically unchecks any checkboxes related to
installing toolbars, browsers, and similar unwanted products.  I've been
using this little gem for over a year & it hasn't let Google Chrome
install yet, when updating CCleaner!

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!