From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 8:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Amazon.com not working in research it

Could someone explain the advantages of using the Amazon.com option in
Research It versus visiting Amazon.com directly?  Using JAWS 16 with Windows
7, I have no trouble either navigating the Amazon.com site or making
purchases.  And for those who find the regular Amazon.com site somewhat
cluttered or difficult to navigate, there is always the accessible version
which is optimized for screen readers.  The trouble with Research It is that
when a web site is modified, Research It often no longer works well with
that site, if at all.  Although the Research It feature was useful and
convenient when it was originally introduced, many users are now reporting
problems with it, and FS should considerdropping it from future releases of
JAWS.

Gerald